Phoenix Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill On Black Aluminum Pedestal Cart SDBOCP
Looking for a complete outdoor cooking system that is easy to use?
Here you are...
Phoenix Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill On Black Aluminum Pedestal Cart SDBOCP comes with:
- 2 oval-shaped stainless steel burners with independent controls for you to grill up to 25,000 BTUs of precise heat
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum drip pan that prevents flare-ups and spread heat evenly across the cooking surface
- Galvanized bucket and solid brass valve provide easy draining and clean up of the grill
- Stainless steel mesh cooking grid for smooth cooking surface without fear of food falling through
- Quality grill allows for grilling, steaming, roasting, or smoking
- Stainless steel heat indicate for you to monitor cooking temperature, keeping your foot at perfect heat
- Black powder coated cast aluminum cart with 2 stainless steel side shelves and tool hooks to keep your BBQ tool well organized
This BBQ Gas Grill is for you if:
- You want a grill that can really last long
- You are particular with food texture
- You are preparing for families gathering of 3 to 4 people
- You want the grill that is easy to clean
Wonder it fits your backyard?
|BTU - Main Burner||25,000|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Grill Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grill Depth (inch)||25|
|Grill Height (inch)||50|
|Grill Width (inch)||53|
|Total Cooking Area (sq inch)||400|
Phoenix grills have a lifetime warranty on the grill top and bottom, control panel, stainless steel or aluminum column, deck/patio base, portable base, stainless steel shelf, stainless steel cooking grid and stainless steel fasteners.
The stainless steel burner and cast aluminum drip pan are warranted for ten (10) years.
The black aluminized grill top and bottom are warranted for five (5) years.
All other components including the igniter system, gas valves and knobs are warranted for one (1) year.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.